HISTORIC LEWES FARMERS MARKET
George H.P. Smith Park Summer Saturday Market
Saturdays • May 30 – September 26, 2020
8am – 12pm
George H.P. Smith Park
Johnson & Dupont Aves., Lewes, DE
(Market moves from G.H.P Smith Park to Richard A. Shields Elementary School Parking lot, Savannah Rd. and Sussex Drive, when it rains)
NASSAU VALLEY VINEYARDS
Please read the Market rules.
The Winery is open for Pre-Order/Curbside Pickup. You can call ahead and just pick-up your favorite Nassau Valley wines when you finish your Market shopping! 302-645-9463!
1. You must wear a mask. Customers will be denied entry if not wearing a mask.
2. A maximum of 2 people per household are allowed to enter the Market. No exceptions.
3. You are required to keep at minimum, 6 feet of distance between yourself and other customers, vendors and Market staff.
4. You must move continuously through the Market. There is NO doubling back!
5. Do not touch Market items. Tell the Vendor what you would like to purchase, and the Vendor will bag the items for you.
6. Place your credit card or cash (no coins please) in the provided tray.
7. Please spend as little time as possible at each Vendor booth to allow a continuous flow of customers through the Market.
8. Wash your produce and wipe down any packaging with anti-viral solution when you get home.
Your cooperation is Appreciated.
The Nassau Valley Vineyard's Market & Vendors and Nassau Valley Vineyards Winery Staff Thank You for your Support.
Please be Careful and Stay Safe! We want to take care of you for a long time.